Wednesday 9 February 2011

You were my 11.11 wish....

Today i found this thing called the 11.11 wish. So i got researching, there is some hippy la la info on it saying its some celestial thing to do with Spirit Guardians blah blah blah..but the romantic in me got that it's too singulars coming together....thinking about it 11.11 must mean two lots of two coming together Mmmm? 
I thought'd i'd wikipedia it, and one of the first things it says is 'It is the first number which cannot be represented by a human counting their eight fingers and two thumbs additively' Killed the magic a little! Ha!
But anyway if you notice that the time when you look at a clock and it's 11.11 then you've earnt yourself one little wish! And I think its kinda cute...
And i'd like this....








'I wished for you by the way'

No comments:

Post a Comment