Friday 27 May 2011

'I hope everyday is a Circus day' ???...

'I hope everyday is a Circus day' ??? I'm not exactly sure what that's suppose to mean but that's how they ended the Circus I went to see this week. I hadn't been to one in many a moon and the only memory i have of the one i went to when i was very small was of my rotund cousin falling down behind the seats!

So I got myself a double dose (compliments to the free tickets, for putting a poster up at work), on Wednesday with Mum, my older sister and her fiance then yesterday with that gorgeous boy. It was fun, one of the highlights being a small terrier dressed in a Spiderman suit riding a dinky pony, to which my mother was hysterically cry laughing at.
Me and my sister were pondering on scary circus' and wondered if they exist? I'd love to find one that's all dark and bohemian, that'd scare the wits out of me. So I've been on a scout for images of the sort of thing I'd like to see when i came across these guys...


And it looks feakin cool...



I wanna go....

No comments:

Post a Comment