Friday 21 January 2011

It's that time of the week again...

So this year, i've not been much of a fan of the weekends, and it's come around all too quickly again. But this week i'm pretty optimistic. Plus my friends are having a house party so they can film it for a video for one of their band songs, which should be pretty fun!
Today I started a Birthday present list (well posted lots of things i'd like on my sister's facebook wall!) I'm guessing seeing as I was in Australia last year and recieved no presents, that i deserve to be a little spoilt this year, just a little!
My Birthday Wish List so far.....

Toms shoes are the comfiest in the world and they do the one for one scheme, where you buy a pair of shoes and they'll send a pair of shoes to a child in a developing country. http://www.toms.com/our-movement/
I've recently fallen in love with Green! I need to own this Adidas originals hoody, i just must!
There's nothing quite like a polaroid picture, i think i'd love to live in their Hewy tones.


As much as I hate to admit, I am a secret Jack Wills fan! Not for the 'look at me i'm rich enough and/or stupid enough to buy this over priced clothing, daaaarling' but the lining details and fabrics on some of the products make me weak at the knees.
It's obvious isn't it, anything by Rob Ryan will put a smile on my face, even something a little mean like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment